Friday, November 7, 2008

Seven Passers from Davao for the October 2008 PhilNITS-FE Exam

In an earlier entry (see Davao Aims to Make a Mark in PhilNITS), I wrote that I finally had a chance to conduct review classes in Davao for the PhilNITS-FE exam, which I hoped will help bring notice to the IT competency of Davaoeños.

A total of seven (7) passed in Davao. Five (5) of them were fortunate enough to have passed the exam in their first try. All five attended my review program. The other two passers passed one part of the exam (either the morning or the afternoon part) in their previous take, and the other part in the recent (Oct 2008) exam.

I would like to extend my congratulations to the seven recent Davao passers of the PhilNITS-FE certification exam!
(FE03-0081) Andrin, Rendell Caldona *(USEP)
(FE03-0088) Atiagan, Rosfield Cabanes
(FE03-0041) Badoy, Larvi Jerrick Ocsio *(UP-Min)
(FE03-0070) Brion, Raymond Bryan Solomero *(UP-Min)
(FE03-0064) Mahilum, Jedd Benedict Kris Tahil *(AdDU)
(FE03-0027) Plaza, Ian Jay Cañares *(UP-Min)
(FE03-0077) Sereño, Mylene Estandarte
* attended the review program I conducted in cooperation with PhilNITS Davao

(you may visit PhilNITS website for the complete list of passers)

This brings to 12 the PhilNITS-FE passers of Davao. If we include my wife, who passed the exam in Manila but is now residing here in Davao, then we have 13 PhilNITS-FE certified passers here in Davao. I know we have more Davaoeños who already passed the exam but have taken it in other exam sites throughout the Philippines. I hope one day we can gather together, physically or virtually, and help promote Davao's IT capability.

1 comment:

Mylene said...

hi sir loy!

Today is the start of our FE IT Instructor's training.

I saw the clock with the names of the passers. I think PhilNITS needs to buy a bigger clock! hehe...

cge,sana we can meet then discuss what we can do for Davao and Mindanao in general. ;)